Thursday, January 25, 2007

DAY NUMBER TWO.

today was abnormally long, which probably started because I didn't get up at 7 like I have been. For some reason last night I just could not get to sleep, and I definitely felt it today. I got up about 45 minutes before class started, so that was where I went wrong from the get-go.

I didn't feel so great, so after Choctaw class, I came back and took a nap, then the roomie woke me up so we could go to Zoology together. I actually learned something very intriguing in Zoo today, I never realized that the reason why rice && beans get served together at Mexican restaurants is due to the fact that these two side dishes hold all 8 of the essential amino acids! So guess what I shall be eating more of?

basically all day I have been with Meridith, which is great because now we are getting along a lot better than what we were right before Christmas break. I would probably go home with her this weekend if I hadn't already made plans.

speaking of plans, Lauren is wanting me to go to a hooka bar with her. I'm not quite sure about this. from what I've been told it's pretty much harmless, but still, it is tobacco. it doesn't have tar or nicotene in it..I don't know, I'd like to try cuz you only live once, but stuff like that worries me (as most people should know).....either way, I probably WON'T be going..who knows?

I'm so excited to be going to Paradigm tonight! I stopped going toward the end of last semester, and I don't really know why. But I saw Hailee yesterday in the Union and told her I should be there.

well I just got back from a work out with Mere && Tony, so I shall be getting in the shower and getting ready for Paradigm! ta-ta

ONE MORE THING: I was watching some of season 2 of GREY'S ANATOMY last night with Caroline, Lisa, && Katie, and a quote really stood out to me. Now if y'all are avant Grey's watchers, maybe you can correct the exact wording of it, but it is where Christina is talking to George shortly after the Meredith-George fiasco, and she says something along the lines of:

"...stop expecting crap && demand something more."
there's a reason this stood out to me...yep.
................................................................................................
Paradigm was absolutely amazing tonight. I'm so glad I went. It was nice to be surrounded by fellow believers, a feeling I had almost forgotten..

no hooka!! the girls I was supposed to go with changed the day to tomorrow night, and I already have plans tomorrow night.

I'm REALLY looking forward to the women's game this Saturday! It's going to be soooo much fun!

you know, I thought I'd be ok..but I caved tonight. I really miss him. =( but that new boy is super cute too! =) too bad I can't talk to him without lookin' at my feet.. :-S

well that is certainly enough for today. I'm exhausted, good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥