Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thursday 13 vol.2


THIRTEEN REASONS WHY THERE IS AN INSANE AMOUNT OF STRESS IN MY LIFE




1. my lack of attendance in one class is probably going to make me have a C.

2. That C will be my first ever C.

3. my last paper for English is a proposal argument. and I know what proposal I'm going to make, I just don't know how to make it stretch to 4 pages.

3. my father calls me at the worst times, so I don't answer the phone. and then when I do answer the phone it's just news that adds on to my stress.

4. my bestest friend in the whole world gave me some interesting news yesterday. can't quite publish it on here just yet.

5. I haven't been to the gym on a regular basis for about a month now.

6. Pre-Calculus. (need I say more?)

7. my brother and the things he says on myspace.

8. Today I am making a 2-hour drive to watch 2 friends play baseball against each other and then driving back.

9. I'm also making the 2-hour drive home tomorrow.

10. Bobby. shouldn't need to say more to that either.

11. mom's video. I'm freaked out she's gonna stumble across it on my computer and the surprise will be ruined...or that I'll open my big fat mouth and just tell her.

12. money problems. especially with school and enrolling.

13. FINALS.


6 comments:

  1. College....*screams in terror*

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes... I also scream in terror =) now you see the reason for the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you're so stressed. (((HUGS))) I understand completely! (I'm a mom of nine, need I say more? ;))

    Happy TT!

    I'm sharing Florida sunset pictures on my TT today, if you want to stop by. :) http://janne.cc/blog/?p=97

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in school too - you have my COMPLETE sympathy and understanding. Good luck with finals and all the other stuff going on.. happy TT13 :)

    shelbydupree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥