Thursday, April 19, 2007

well I'm trying something new.


13 Random Stuff.

1.I'm really new to blogger and I don't quite get it yet.

2.I love the college I'm at and can't imagine why people aren't wanting to come back in the fall.

3.My favorite season is fall. The leaves and the slight wind here in Oklahoma make it so pretty =)

4.as much as I don't like to admit it, Bobby is one of my biggest weaknesses. It seems that no matter how hard I try to move on, he always says or does something that sucks me back in.

5.My room at home has to be a complete mess or else I won't know where anything is.

6.I REALLY don't like my father. He skipped out when I was young and now wants to be a part of my life again. he is actually causing more stress in my life that I don't need.

7.I want to be a physical therapist and a novelist on the side =) I love to write.

8.I really like Chemistry too. it sounds odd but it's one of my favorite subjects.

9.Our school held a candlelight vigil last night for the victims of Virginia Polytechnic Institute. Bagpipes playing Amazing Grace make me cry EVERY TIME.

10.as much as I try to pretend that I'm not when I go back home, I'm still a big jock that wears nothing but jeans, t-shirts, and tennis shoes on a daily basis to school.

11.even though I like to write, I have problems starting and finishing things that I'm writing. But once it has been started, I could go on for days =)

12.I have an aunt that is getting married in two years and I will be a bridesmaid. I know it's far off, but I'm really excited about it because I've never been in a wedding!

13.The day after finals, I'm spending the weekend with a friend in Dallas, Texas. While I'm down there, I'll be getting my first tattoo =)



well that was fun! now on to what I REALLY need
to do...study for my math exam!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥