Saturday, June 7, 2008

I had a mini, pre-mid-life crisis today.

so my ex of 2 years (we dated for 2 years, 2 years ago) was drafted 8th round last night into the MLB by the Orioles. I kinda freaked out. if he goes, will he forget me??? I know we won't be married (at this point I don't think we ever were meant to be, but it was nice to think we were when we were together), but I just am afraid of losing him forever.....I love him (not a romantic love) and I already have a void caused by him......I lost a best friend. it SUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS. 
major. so then I freaked out more. what if I'm always alone, and all I will have is the stories of someone I USED to date and is famous now. ugh. sometimes I hate boys. really. really really hate them. but they're fun too. and I'm rambling. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥