Saturday, June 7, 2008

(the not-so-Friday) Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup?

hmm....I've never really thought about this. I can drink it any way, but I think I prefer a bottle.



Soup
What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch?

this is easy: 1 of 3:  Grey's Anatomy, Pushing Daisies, or the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson.



Salad
Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant.

my grandmother, Emma Darris. but she doesn't know she is.



Main Course
Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days to save gas?

that would depend on which job you are asking me about. Gap yes. concessions, actually, it doesn't matter because that's 7 days a week. so yes. ha ha.



Dessert
If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself?

ok, I'm going to be lazy on this one, the purple tiger.....fav. color + fav. animal (but my favorite animal is actually the white tiger. ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥