Sunday, December 13, 2009

Another Year come and gone.

So 2009 is starting to draw to a close. I am studying for finals once again (kinda). I guess I can't be being too productive if I am updating my blog. I love college. I'm about to finish up the first semester of my 4th year here. I'm not graduating until May 2011, and from there I'm still not exactly sure what I want to do. Once again, plans have changed. I will either be going to Physical Therapy school or going to Law School. Haven't decided on my plans for that yet.

I'm for real quitting someone. I'm done. can't do it anymore, it's been too long and drawn out, it's not healthy. So like the cigarettes I used to smoke, I'm quitting. done-zo.

felt good to get that off my chest. Wish me luck for my finals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥