Friday, October 29, 2010

tuchena.

[tuchena = 2 in Choctaw--I'm trying to use Choctaw a little more and more every day]

Tonight, I will be watching my YOUNGEST BROTHER play his final home game (of the regular season). TIME FLIES SO FAST! AHHHHhhhhh!!!!!! (mini-freak-out moment) I must say, I think my brothers are kind of studs, but I'm biased. My hometown will definitely make it to playoffs this year, they are undefeated as of right now and have 2 more games, tonight against Cascia Hall and two weeks from tonight against Blackwell. It has been a long time since my hometown has started the season off with a 7-0 record. I'm so so so so so so so so proud of them. I'm also pretty excited to be graduating (from college) at the same time one of my brothers is graduating (from high school), even if it DOES mean I spent 5 years in college.
--They say graduating college in 4 years is like leaving a party at 10:30, and since I don't show up until 11 usually, I'm golden. I don't know who "they" is but I like their style

Right now I'm just hanging around and waiting for my friend Sam to get out of class so I can drive us home to our lovely hometown, and I thought I'd give a little update :)

So I went over to the CACA house last night, and stayed there until about 12:30. Couldn't fall asleep until probably almost 4 this morning (hence the 3:30 a.m. post), and slept right through the first 45 minutes of my class.....FAILLLL. Thank goodness it's a 2 hour and 45 minute class, or else I would have missed the whole thing. Also, my professor (who is the faculty advisor for the club for my major) laughed when I told him I actually didn't go out the night before his class. He basically told me that maybe I SHOULD drink the night before classes because I don't oversleep (thanks Dr. Hofford, you're a pretty cool man with your soul patch).

After showing up to class after the break, we did a little in-class assignment that was a lot of fun. This class is Comprehensive Stress Management, and Dr. Hofford is one of the best professors I've ever had. This assignment was us explaining what our perfect day would entail.

Once class was over, I got advised for next semester (ONE CREDIT HOUR IS ALL I NEED!), went to the bursar office to find that my scholarship is STILL not in, and then came back.

This weekend is Dad's Day on campus (slash-family weekend), so I cleaned my room then got ready to go home. Mom, mom's boyfriend, and both brothers will be joining me for the game tomorrow. OH, and the brothers will be running the flag with me. Don't know what that entails? Check the picture of what we do here:
that's right, I get to help wave the 200 + pound flag during pregame. I'm actually in this picture, this was at the Cotton Bowl for OU/TX. Pretty legit huh??? I love it. I'm so excited to be doing this with my brothers, it's an experience none of us will forget.

Sam just texted me, so it's time for me to hit the road!

Have a great weekend readers! BE SAFE FOR HALLOWEEN!

And here's a picture of me and baby brother from my birthday last year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥