Thursday, November 18, 2010

Happy Hump Day! (better late than never)

My Wednesday was SO much better than yesterday. Your happy Mallori is back to stay! I got quite a bit done today, still need to work on a paper and an assignment for my stress class, but that WILL get done during the day tomorrow because ERIKA IS GOING TO BE HERE AT 9:45 P.M.! I'm so freaking excited, I could cry and pee my pants at the same time. We will be going to Waffle House as soon as possible, then heading to a local theater for the midnight premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1. I'm pretty freakin' pumped for tomorrow!

That's all I have for today, it's time for me to take my sore body to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥