Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I am irritated, but it WILL NOT get me down

For those of you who truly know me, you know that I'm a perfectionist. I typically don't like group projects because I usually feel like the other person is slightly incompetent. Not because they really are, but I just want to maximize the amount of points I get. For my Principles of Personal Training class, we have to make a training program for a fake client of our choice. I know about 4-5 people in the class from having classes with them before. In the first week of class, I chose to work with a guy who was in Anatomy with me to work on the program. He has basically left it all for me to do. I guess I shouldn't complain because I could have said no, or picked someone else, but I'm just slightly irritated that he isn't helping at all. ugh.

HOWEVER, I have 2 classes today and then will be going to Poteau, OK to stay with my great-aunt Linda for the weekend. SATURDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY/Bedlam game :) I'm so excited to be spending the day with my friends from high school. So to get over the irritation of my group project, this is my theme song right now (only because I love this song so much!):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥