Monday, November 1, 2010

November is my favorite month of the year!


(but I'm a little biased)

HAPPY NOVEMBER READERS! I hope you all had a fantastic Halloween to close out the month of October. I, on the other hand, slept like a baby for almost 11 straight hours :)
November is my favorite because the leaves change colors and fall, the weather gets a little more crisp, Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, and of course, MY BIRTHDAY IS IN

NOVEMBER! This particular November also brings with it: my best friend visiting for a weekend, Harry Potter 7 part 1 comes out, and I will be running in my first half marathon this month. Talk about November being a big month!

I don't know if I've said this (-slash-I've said this 100 times) but I have the WORST senioritis. I think it's because I'm in my 5th year that it's even worse than before. I went to my first class today, but then decided that I wanted to skip my second class to take a nap. I napped for an hour. Yes, that means in the past 24 hours, I've been asleep for 12 of them. Don't judge.

Tonight, I will be enrolling for my LAST semester as an undergraduate student. WHERE HAVE THE LAST 4.5 YEARS GONE?! It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I was walking across the stage on good ol' Herrington field. BUT, this is a HUGE accomplishment, and I'm so excited to be completing my Bachelor's!

I'm also very anxious to see where my life is headed in the next year! I know whatever it is I'll be doing, I'll be doing it passionately and happily.

I KNOW I've said this one before: I LOVE MY LIFE!

sorry for the short update today, but since I slept for 12 hours, there wasn't anything overly exciting to talk about :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥