Saturday, December 18, 2010

excited doesn't even begin to describe.

Readers, I can't even use the word "excited" to begin to tell you how I feel right now. I woke up 17 minutes ago and Hopped straight out of bed to finish packing. What is all this excitement from? I GET TO BE IN MY HOMETOWN TODAY!! I know I just saw my family at Thanksgiving, but I didn't see my house that weekend. And yes, I was there the weekend before that, but honestly, there's just no place like home. I've just got to finish packing and then I have a lunch date with Soul Twin before we both head out of town. AHHH! I'm so excited!

So last night while I was waiting for laundry to dry, I decided that it was about time that I actually write down my bucket list. I've always had an ongoing list in my head, but never anything concrete. So last night I started it. I think I'll work on it some more and maybe post it here New Year's Day, if I can find time (don't forget that's the day of the Fiesta Bowl). Even though I'm not that big on New Year's Resolutions, I figure there probably isn't a better day to write life goals than on New Year's Day. So get excited for that coming up! Until then, I'll give you a little teaser:

  • Two words: Las. Vegas.
There are some others that are semi-serious too, but today I'm in such a great mood that I wanted a semi-silly one :)

Thank you all for reading!

1 comment:

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥