Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Well, this post is a bust

Tonight was going to be a post reflecting on the past year, but I am taking a bit longer with the pictures than I had originally intended. I got a tip from my friend Sam at Love Never Fails to help out with saving a little bit of room on my photos, and it's taking a little longer than it should. I'm a newbie at this, but I'm working on trying to make everything a little bit more friendly to the eyes!

Look forward to my reflection post that is (hopefully) coming tomorrow!!

1 comment:

  1. don't worry!!!
    you will get it, all this stuff is tricky to do. i've had to ask others a lot of questions and still have A TON to learn. it'll all come soon enough! no worries :)

    good luck with the reflection post and i hope you're having a good break so far!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥