Monday, February 7, 2011

I want to feature you!

My dear friends,

As I have been hopping around the blogging world, I noticed that a lot of people have one day a week where they do something special for each reader to look forward to reading. I've seen things like Zombie Sunday, In Her Shoes, My Neck of the Woods, Feature Friday, etc. With me finding so many fun blogs to read, I decided that I wanted to share the love with those of you I thoroughly enjoy reading. I know I have featured friends' blogs the last two Fridays, but me just telling you about them doesn't really help those of you who read my site know them. So, I want to create a fun place for each of you to have a post about YOU here on my blog. I'm all about spreading the love.

Because I love each of these little features so very much, I'm going to adopt a couple questions from them, and try to throw in random ones of my own (so that it doesn't look like I'm trying to copy you all). The day of my feature is going to be on Tuesday, and it is going to be called Tell the World Tuesday. We can try it for a couple weeks and if my faithful readers aren't too crazy about the idea we can just scratch the thing and I'll start all over with brainstorming. I want this to be a place you enjoy visiting.

I am even going to have a button for me to share, and one for you to share if you'd like!
(you'll have to excuse the child-like cartoon, I am no artist!)
Left button will be at the top of my post each day.
Right button will be yours to add to your posts/blog.
So with that being said, if you would like for me to feature you, therefore getting you MORE exposure, please let me know! You can either leave it in a comment on this post, or you can email me at mbattiestOKU{at}gmail{dot}com.

Tell the World Tuesday will begin March 1, 2011 for two reasons: I need time to finalize the questions you will be answering, and I always like beginning things on either the 1st or the 15th of each month.

I can't wait to hear from you!

6 comments:

  1. I like this idea a lot <3 Looking forward to checking it out!

    (PS...I also love questionnaires!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea!! Looking forward to it! I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. i can't wait to see what questions you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Can't wait for this to begin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome idea! Love the button graphic, made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥