I wish I could give more updates this week, but my schedule is super busy and adding more stuff to it every day. But here are some highlights for the week:
- College Bowl has been a lot of fun to work! And from what I can tell, the teams are enjoying themselves as well. It's pop-culture trivia, and it has an overall theme of I <3 the 90's. We've seen teams dress as WWF All-Stars, Team Pup N' Suds, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, grunge bands, Squirtle, and the Mystery Inc. It's been so much fun to see everyone's creativity!
- I think I did fairly well on my piano exam yesterday.
- I taped an ankle for a midterm in my Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries class! I really liked it a lot!
- I got to know my APO little a bit more last night, and we've planned our BIG/little date for next week :)
- I've gotten to talk to my Alpha Gam big a lot lately, and I miss having her in my life daily.
- My capstone project should get started next week!
- I'm volunteering A LOT this weekend--working Medieval Fair on Friday all day pretty much, Big Event on Saturday morning, NCAA Regional Women's Gymanstics meet on Saturday.
- I get to go home to Tulsa(-ish) and back on Friday night for Hannah's sixth birthday
And that's just the highlights!
What have you done that you're proud of this week?