Friday, March 4, 2011

I had a pretty lazy Friday.

So I am a bum. And it's okay.

I don't have classes on Friday. I didn't get up until 9:45 this morning, I surprisingly woke up before my alarm that was set for 10.
Once I finished breakfast, I went and took a shower. I wore jeans for the first time today since my surgery! But I only wore them for about 2 hours to go to lunch with my pledge class in Alpha Gam to discuss the senior date party.. Then I took a nap. Not just a little cat nap. A TWO AND A HALF HOUR NAP. Riiiiiiiiiiidiculous. Seriously.

Once I woke up from my nap, I went and picked up my race packet for the 10K that I'm not running tomorrow. And then what did I do? I went to the OU Women's gymnastics meet and helped keep score. Yep, I'm a sports fan.

Last night I went to Target. Actually, I drove myself to target. I got a new super fancy water bottle, some St. Patrick's Day fun stuff for spring break, and a new watch! It's pretty purple :)
Then I went to Wal-Mart to raid their $5 movie rack. If you're a college student, this is a regular occurrence. the $5 movie rack is my fave, ever. I finally bought The House Bunny! So excited!! I also bought 27 Dresses, Wedding Crashers, and Definitely, Maybe. Next time I see The Sandlot on the $5 movie rack, I'm buying that too.

That's about as exciting as I get this evening, now I'm off to bed. Yes that's right, I'm going to bed at 10:30 p.m. on a Friday night. Why you ask? Well for starters, I'm not supposed to drink with my medication. And two, remember how I said I was doing a lot of volunteer hours this weekend? Keeping score for women's gymnastics was about 3 hours, and then I am getting up at 5:15 a.m. to help out with the 10K race since I can no longer run in it. The race is put on by a student organization that I'm involved with, so I offered to help out however I could since I'm not running. Sheesh, my alarm clock is going off too soon.

I hope you all had a wonderful Friday! Can't wait to see what adventures you get into this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a busy busy bee day! You could use some sleep I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are they going to do there when you leave?! The place might fall apart with all your help :) Love me some $5 bin at WalMart. You got some great ones!!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥