Saturday, June 4, 2011

30 Days of Photos

Day 04: A picture of your night

Lately, this is what my nights consist of:

That's right. Blogger + How I Met Your Mother + bed.


My nights generally consist of this, even on the evenings that I work out at the baseball fields. I'll pop in a HIMYM DVD and watch as much of it as I can before falling asleep. I have watched it so much that I'm starting to quote it all the time. It's legend....wait for it... DARY! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today was a lot of fun. My oldest brother Jared is going out to boot camp in the upcoming week, and tonight we had a barbecue for him. There were WAY too many people at my aunt's house, but we fixed that by going outside and playing kickball. One team was stacked (not mine) and the team I was on ended up winning! I did, however, neglect boy while playing kickball. oops.

I start my job on Wednesday! I'm super excited :)

1 comment:

  1. i love this 30 day thing.. i had fun when i did mine.. i <3 your answers!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥