Monday, June 13, 2011

30 Days of Photos

Day 07: A picture of your most treasured item

This is a strange one to think about. I'm struggling with this one, because it's always been hard for me to hold possessions at high values because I can't take it with me when I'm gone...

But the more I think about it, the more I realize what it is. I actually have two. One of them I've never been able to get a good picture of. It's my OU class ring.
I technically don't have this in my possession yet, so I'll put what it will go in once I get it:



I can't help it, I'm a little proud of myself for graduating from college, and graduating from a major University while doing it too!



CHECK BACK TOMORROW FOR A TELL THE WORLD TUESDAY FEATURE! If I've asked you to participate and you haven't sent me an e-mail back, I would LOVE for you to respond as soon as you can! Tomorrow is my last scheduled feature :(

2 comments:

  1. I remember doing this challenge months ago and I had trouble thinking up one for this too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is the perfect thing to take a picture of. Neither of my parents went to college and they have had it rough so I know how valuable a college degree can be. You should be really proud!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥