Saturday, June 25, 2011

30 Days of Photos

Day 14: A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without

I'm going to have to recycle some photos for this one.

We've got the family members:
all the cousins starting at the far left and going to right:
Hannah, Emma, Jared (brother), MacKenzie, Jacob (brother), Edith, and me

my Mimi

me, Mom, Jessica, Annya

and the friends:
Erika

Katy

Josalyn and Kaitlin

Sam

Kaitlyn

Nageen

Andy

Jessica
the amazing women of Electric Avenue:
Katy, Lindsey, me, Meghan, Colleen, Rachel, Haley
Julia, Kathryn, Shelby, Kaitlin, Michelle, Hannah

3 comments:

  1. Friends and family are so important!!! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can you turn to, if you can't turn to friends and family? :) Happy Saturday!

    *JRB

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥