Monday, June 27, 2011

30 Days of Photos

Day 16: A picture of someone who inspires you


I'm lucky enough to be able to call this woman my grandmother.
She's one tough cookie. She has won the battle with breast cancer, broken an ankle, gotten hit by a semi (that's right, SEMI) while she was walking, and still told it all to suck it. (not in those words)
She hasn't the strongest faith I've ever seen in a person--she knows God and isn't afraid to let others know.
She values family more than anything.
She gets upset when family isn't getting along.
She knows her convictions, and isn't afraid to stand by them.
She raised three pretty awesome daughters.
She sacrificed her own time and money to help my mom out with me and my brothers.

I'm sorry, but I'm just going to have to say that my grandma is better than yours, and I yearn to be as good as a person as she is.

7 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! Aren't grandmas the best?!? Hope you are having a good Monday, Mal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandma sounds like an amazing woman!

    Aren't grandparents the best? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grand mum is Amazing and a Strong 1 too...All Grand parents Rock ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome! She sounds like an amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She really does sounds like an amazing woman- your lucky to have her and her you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two have the same beautiful smile :) I love grandmas!!
    nadiine-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome. I never really had a grandmother in my life and think I really missed out!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥