Tuesday, September 27, 2011

8 days with EYB

Last week, I decided that I was going to see Eli Young Band while they were in town for the Tulsa State Fair next week. I LOVE Eli Young Band. Ever since the first song I heard from them, I was hooked. Today on my way home from work, I decided that I was going to share with you all some of my favorite songs they sing!

Ladies and gentlemen, 8 days with Eli Young Band. Day one: Crazy Girl:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3HwFtdVTfM


I decided to start with this one because it's their most recent single.
Reasons why I love it: When you read the title, you think it's going to be talking down on some psycho lady. Then they sing it and you realize he's in love. What girl wouldn't want that sang to her?!

"Before you ever came along
I was living life all wrong
The smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine

Crazy girl, don't you know that I love you?
I wouldn't dream of going nowhere
Silly woman, come here let me hold you
Have I told you lately I love you like crazy girl"

2 comments:

  1. The first time I heard that song my hubby turned it up and said it was about me. I didn't get that it was meant to be sweet at first, ha. I LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥