Wednesday, September 28, 2011

8 days with EYB

Today's Eli Young Band song is very dear to my heart.

Day #2: Oklahoma Girl:


I've been trying to embed the videos, but it's not working for some reason.

I love this song for obvious reasons.
#1 I'm an Oklahoma girl, born and bred.
#2 Even if you ARE from Texas, the words are pretty catchy.
#3 The guitar parts in this song are amazing.
#4 This was the third song I ever heard, what better way to fall in love?
#5 Memories.


"I fell in love with an Oklahoma girl
She stole my heart, took over my world
She lit my cigarette and never had to ask
One look and I was gone like that

That's okay, I don't mind
A Texas boy just might find something in an Oklahoma girl"

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard this one! I do love Eli Young Band! I'm surprised I haven't heard this one! I have two favorite - Crazy Girl ... and one other - I'm not going to tell you what it is through, I'm going to see if it's on your list! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥