Friday, September 30, 2011

8 days with EYB

Day #4: When It Rains
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMF4B3wDO_E&ob=av2n




If anyone has known me for a while, they know that I find the rain completely irresistable. Something about it just gets to me every time. I love the smell in the air. I love how relaxing it is. I love how well I sleep while it rains throughout the night.

Even though this song is more of the depressing side of rain, I still LOVE this song, the way it sounds, the lyrics, everything about it.

Hearing all of these, I hope you start to love Eli Young Band as much as I do. I just can't get over the sound of Mike Eli's voice.

"When it rains
I don't mind bein' lonely
I cry right along with the sky
When it rains
I don't pretend to be happy
I don't even have to try
When it rains
Some people get down
They're sportin' a frown, so I fit right in
Yeah the sun may brighten your day
 But if I had my way, I'd take the rain"

1 comment:

  1. I, too, love the rain - especially warm rain, it's my favorite. I agree completely with you - this song is beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥