Sunday, October 2, 2011

8 days with EYB

Day #6: Guinevere
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvbzd5688l4&ob=av2e


Yep, I'm definitely one of those girls that thinks every song describes her life. Listening to this song, I can hear Mr. Eli telling the story of my soul to everyone who will listen.

But really listen to the lyrics. No matter how much this woman is hurt, she's strong enough to stick around and tough it out.

"She once fell hard 'cause she dropped her guard
And no one gets to stay
It's just too late

For as much as she's stumbled, she's runnin'
For as much as she runs, she still here
Always hoping to find somethin' quicker than heaven
To make the damage of her days disappear
Just like Guinevere"

1 comment:

  1. THIS IS IT! :) I am SO IN LOVE with this song! I totally know exactly what you mean why you say " I'm definitely one of those girls that thinks every song describes her life" LOL :) I had a feeling that one of my very favorite {this one!} would make the list! {{In fact, I even looked up the woman Guinevere!}}

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥