Monday, October 3, 2011

8 days with EYB

Day #7: Famous
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAjFVNxNyQg (live version, not the best quality)




This song was a little harder to find a decent link for. I guess that just shows that it hasn't quite hit mainstream?

I first heard this song when I was dealing with a boy. I knew who he was and basically his whole life story. He knew who I was, but never considered me anything more than a friend. I actually never told him how I felt, but like I said in the last post, I'm the kind of girl that thinks every song can apply to my life. So when I heard this song, my whole thought process was "if I were famous, he'd consider as more than a friend."

That was about 2-3 years ago. I don't regret never showing my true feelings to that guy. It would have never worked out.

"I've seen you downtown
I've walked up to you
But the words wouldn't come out
And you never knew

'Cause I'm just a guy just down the street
I'm just a face you never see
I'm just a heart you don't know is beating
But if I was famous
Yeah if I was famous
If I was famous
You'd know my name
....
Maybe someday I'll understand
What it feels like to hold your hand"

1 comment:

  1. Very good song - definitely hadn't heard it before! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥