Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day One of Staycation

Honestly, I'm super sad that I didn't post yesterday. November is my absolute favorite month of the year! It just so happens to be my birth month, so I'm slightly biased in my opinion :)

This year, I have some more things to be excited about the month of November!

  • 5 months ago, my oldest brother Jared left for Boot Camp followed by AIT. He returns this Thursday night. I'm super excited to see my brother again. We've all missed him so much!
  • Because I was originally supposed to go watch his AIT graduation, I now have a 5 day weekend off from work :)
  • I get an extra day off of work next Friday for Veteran's Day!
  • My cousins start playing basketball and I actually get to watch it this year!
  • Birthday weekend!
  • Thanksgiving!
  • I'm hosting a scentsy party this Friday to show off my new apartment!
November is seriously the best month ever.


Last night, Shawna and I went to El Guapo's here in Tulsa for the first time in like 2 and a half months together. It was ridiculous. Not eating there, but waiting that long to go to a Taco Tuesday. And we definitely made up for lost time with the amount of chips and salsa we ate. I'm pretty sure I still have a food baby. We're not going that long without it again. I'll swear by it.

As far as my book review goes, I didn't finish a book in the month of October. That's sad.
But I am almost done with One Day, and so be looking for that review next month!

I also failed to mention that I did a guest post last week. You can find my October Obsession post over at Eat. Drink. Be a Tourist here. It's kind of manly. ha ha

Happy November!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birth month!!! I love birthdays.. so fun!


    Janette, the Jongleur

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your birth month? Mine, too! When?

    It makes me happy to read that you are going to be reunited with your brother. :) It's hard to be apart from family but the joy of getting together again makes it all worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you that your brother is coming home- November is a great month indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read One Day! Looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥