Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday Tunes

If you have been following this blog for a while, you know that I used to have a feature called Tell the World Tuesday. However, it's been roughly 6 months since I've featured anyone, and I love Tuesdays. So today, I bring you something fun that may appear every now and then on a Tuesday. I've seen this around before, but I never participated because of my feature.

My first Tuesday Tunes is going to feature ONE song. Now that I don't have papers to write, tests to study for, and parties to go to (as often) because I'm a semi-adult now, I watch TONS of TV. No seriously. Probably too much for my own good. I have a serious relationship with my DVR. Anyways, I watch a show on the CW called Hart of Dixie, and this song rolled in the final credits of the last episode. AND. I. FELL. IN. LOVE.

I give you Ho! Hey! by The Lumineers:

you can find their website here:
http://www.thelumineers.com/

4 comments:

  1. I love this feature! This song is really good, too. I can't wait until Hart of Dixie premieres in Ireland!

    http://bethesong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post along with a really fun song! I'm going to be checking out their website as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really into that show, and into this song, too! Good ear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting this song on here, I officially love it now! First time I've heard it. I've been meaning to watch that show but haven't made it around to it yet. P.S I'm so glad you read my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥