Monday, January 16, 2012

Four Day Work Weeks are The Shiz

Yep, that's right folks. I have ANOTHER four day work week this week....kind of. I technically work Saturday, so I work 5 days this week. That's better than the 6 I would have worked if we didn't have today off.

So the week of Christmas, we had a 4 day work week. The week of New Years, we had a 4 day work week. Last week, we had a 5 day work week. This week, we have a 4 day work week. Then I'm pretty sure we work two weeks and then have another 4 day work week. It's kind of nice. We have all these holidays at the beginning and end of the year, but then we only have a couple holidays from about March to October.

Last night, my 6 year old cousin came and stayed with me since they do not have school today. Last night we watched Beauty and the Beast. Then today she watched Toy Story, then Little Mermaid, and now Mary Poppins is playing. She's not really watching it. She apparently doesn't like stuff that's not animated.

I however, have enjoyed watching all of my my Disney movies while doing laundry and things around the house. I do need to catch up on the shows I missed last week though. I'll probably turn off Mary Poppins and start watching them since she's now playing with the stuffed animals I have for her.

I hope you all are enjoying your Mondays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥