Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday Tunes

Recently, I discovered the band called The Black Keys. I know they've been around for a while, and I'm sure I'm probably one of the last people on this earth to discover how amazing they are, but I'm seriously obsessed. Their recent single "Lonely Boy" is the song that started my obsession. But I'm not sharing Lonely Boy with you today. No, I found a song of theirs that I like even better and that is what I'm sharing with you today.

Today I give you my current The Black Keys obsession, and it's Howlin' For You:
<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vrmy_Yjc4Ik?version=3&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vrmy_Yjc4Ik?version=3&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>


Do you like The Black Keys? What are some of your favorite songs by them? I always love new music and would love to hear what you like from The Black Keys!

2 comments:

  1. BOYCE AVENUE!

    It's weird, because they just do ALL cover songs. But, you will be in love. I just know it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Especially Only Girl in the World!

    ReplyDelete

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥