Sunday, April 29, 2012

Sunday morning thoughts

Here's a little peek at the random thoughts going through my brain this morning.

First of all, I had a damn good time watching The Black Keys concert last night. The concert was amazing, and they played all kinds of goodies, including the two songs that I posted on Tuesday, and the one I mentioned (Little Black Submarines). The stage was really cool too, with big screens that would show them playing during the show. It was bad ass.

Surprisingly, my Bud mixed with Jim Beam mixed with Shiner Bock mixed with more Jim mixed with well vodka mixed with more Jim didn't make me vomit last night or this morning.

Casey Fletcher is one of the coolest people I know for driving us around last night, and allowing us to stop at Whataburger after the concert and continued drinking and dancing.

Sometimes, I really just don't understand people at all.

I feel like I'm constantly reminding myself that everything happens for a reason.

I wish that my body would let me sleep in for just a little bit after crazy nights out.

Since I'm not sleeping in, I'm actually going to be able to be productive today. Which is what I need to do since I wasn't productive yesterday. Yay for laundry all day! Not.

I think that's enough random thoughts for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥