Sunday, July 8, 2012

On where to go from here...

(Re-Meet me in part 1, part 2, and part 3)

So now that I've let you know a lot of things that I feel are some of the more important aspects of me, where do we go from here?

aiukli has always been and will always be a place that I would love to chronicle my (almost) daily adventures. My mind is nowhere near as sharp as it used to be, and I don't want to forget some of the greatest moments of my life. Which reminds me, I need to post about one of the best days of summer I've had so far. (see! told ya I forget!!)

But that isn't the only thing that I want to write about anymore.

You see, for the first time in my life, I am living by myself. I know it's going to change in about three months' time, but I'm still going to be on my own. No more being tethered to my mom's house (as much as it means to me because two of the most remarkable women I know live in that house). I'm out on my own, and probably won't have to move back in with my mom. It's so strange, this transition into adulthood.

So I would love to start having my experiences with living on my own on here as well. This will include some recipes, my feelings about being alone (and then with a roommate again), and hopefully not too many crazy neighbor stories (let's face it, we've all had them).

As much as I loved my "Tell the World Tuesday" features, it didn't quite turn out how I had hoped. (And who knows, I may do a "let's re-visit these awesome women" Tell the World Tuesday post again in the future.)

And there will also be days where I know I won't have the time to write, or know exactly what to say, or know exactly how I feel. So that's when you might see Tuesday Tunes or Friday's Letters.


So basically, this is going to be the beginning of the continued randomness of the Mallori you have all come to know and love, but hopefully it will be a little more organized chaos :)

If you've stuck with me this long, I appreciate your reading, your following, your comments, and everything in between. I hope you'll stick around.

Also, I'm thinking about changing the URL to aiukli.blogspot.com. It will be much easier to try to type out. What do you all think????

And how do you like to be acknowledged with your comments? Right now, I go back and forth between replying directly to comments (which I know doesn't give you any kind of notification) and replying by e-mail (when you have an e-mail attached). This is my place but I'm also here for you. I want you to continue to want to visit this place every day.

Any and all feedback from those of you that check this place out often is greatly appreciated!!

-Mal

p.s. aiukli is getting a face lift. We're in the very beginning prep stages, and everything will be announced once it's all finalized. She's going to be just as pretty as she always has been, just a little more professional :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥