Wednesday, October 31, 2012

here's what's going on.

I kept pulling up my computer all last week to write something up. Tell you about my awesome weekend and how much fun I had with my friends and family at Oktoberfest and at the Thunder exhibition game a couple Fridays ago.

Then Thursday evening, my world got turned upside down. It isn't a death in the family, but it is something very traumatic that I'm not allowed to talk about. I really wish I could give you more detail, but then again I don't really want to talk about it, or to continue answering questions.

Since then, I've been struggling with sleep and attempting to return to normal. But I'm getting help. I know I can't do this on my own.

My family, friends, and boyfriend have been the best support system. I can't imagine being in their shoes, not knowing what to do with me.

So that's what's going on here. But trust me, you're still going to hear about Oktoberfest, Thunder, and Halloween!

Happy Wednesday y'all.

1 comment:

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥