Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Happy Hump Day!

Man, I don't know about you guys, but I feel like this week has just been dragging on. Maybe it's because I'm still recovering from getting sick after vacation; or maybe it's because I'm actually on my own at work this week. Either way, I know I am ready for this weekend. I have some very exciting things coming up and I'm ready to start celebrating them!

I think this Friday will be my favorite part of the weekend though. I probably haven't mentioned this, but I have a third cousin who is very musically gifted. He has been playing at places around Tulsa for some time now. His name is Jason, and he has been doing all kinds of things to get his music out there, and he just recorded his first EP! Friday night is his CD release party at the Historic Cain's Ballroom here in Tulsa, and I couldn't be more excited, happy, and proud of him for accomplishing his dreams. Feel free to buy his EP, The Unicorn EPisode. It's available on iTunes [HERE] and it's also available on amazon [HERE]. Yep, I'm totally spamming my cousin. I think it's wonderful, but I KNOW I'm biased. And I'm okay with that.

Now for some goodies to help me (us) get over my (our) Wednesday woes. It's hump day people, we're on the downhill side to the weekend!




Here's to Thursday and hoping the weekend is as awesome as it's building itself up to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have an opinion about this post? Vent it here!
Thanks for stopping by, I always appreciate feedback! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day! ♥